You’ve seen them online, in your local drugstore, and maybe you’re already taking some! Supplements come in all shapes and sizes, for a wide range of health benefits, and it can be hard to decipher which you may need to add to your health regimen. Continue reading to learn Dr. Scott Greenberg’s take on supplements, why they are an important part of an individual health regiment, and some options of which may be beneficial to be taking.
Should I Be Taking Supplements?
To answer the question at hand- yes, you should be taking supplements! While it is certainly possible to get all of the nutrients you need from food, supplements are able to help fill in the gaps of where your diet may be lacking or provide additional support if your immune system is weakened for example. Another factor to keep in mind is that most of the food you’re buying at supermarkets in the US is not as fresh as we’d hope- with additives and preservatives allowing for long shelf lives and sacrificing the nutritional value.
In a study done, it was found that 31% of the U.S. population was at risk of at least one vitamin deficiency- showing that most of us could benefit from taking supplements.
Choosing the Right Supplements For Yourself
As there are countless supplements to choose from, Dr. Greenberg understands it can be difficult to know where to begin! Therefore, he has put together supplement bundles to help with a number of different health needs.
- Everyday Health Goals
- This supplement pack helps to keep the body going strong with nutrients shown to reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- These supplements are to help keep you energized in addition to reducing inflammation and promoting healthy bones/joints.
- Male Hormonal Support
- This bundle offers a wide range of supplements to support healthy testosterone function for men’s sexual health, especially during Andropause (when a man’s testosterone levels begin to decrease after the age of 40).
- Immune Support
- These supplements help to balance the immune system which may be helpful to those who suffer from autoimmune conditions.
- Mental Wellness
- This supplement pack aims to help calm the mind, support healthy cortisol output, and provide a homeopathic remedy in times of stress.
- Love Your Heart
- Support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease with this supplement bundle.
- COVID-19 Support
- Whether looking to prevent COVID-19 or ease the symptoms of long-COVID this bundle helps to boost the immune system.
Watch Dr. Greenberg’s live webinar, “Everything You Need to Know About Supplements” to learn more about each of these packages’ unique supplements, the importance of adding supplements to your daily health regimen, as well as a live questions and answers session from attendees.
If you have any questions relating to supplements in general or those available in GRM’s online store, please do not hesitate to reach out our team at: info@Greenbergregen.com or by calling us at: (833) 440-4325